La Saveur de la Vie. Part X

You didn't think I'd forgotten I hope? Part X is now live! Happy Halloween 2021!


La Saveur de la Vie.

Part X

Chasse à la lumière

2021 Halloween special.

Samuel Blondahl.


CLICK HERE

 to read from the beginning or scroll down for Part X


La Saveur de la Vie is a serial horror novel, written in chapters every October starting in 2012. The most recent chapter Part X was posted on October 31th 2021. I forbid myself to write a single word of this story outside of the Halloween season. It is, and always will be, a free Halloween special exclusive to this blog.


Reader be warned, this story has graphic sex and violence, my vampires have teeth.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Le Prédateur Annette

2023 Halloween Horror Serial

Part XII COMING SOON! - 2023 Halloween Horror Serial.